Monologuing

"scena teatrale" - Monologo

« Older   Newer »

1. *Actinium*
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Piccolo monologo scritto a caso per il mio LAM (di inglese)
    È probabile sia strapieno di errori, ma boh

CITAZIONE
    MONOLOGUING

I’m not what you call a regular guy. I don’t like acting a common role, I haven’t come to life to play such a boring part. Why being common, when you’ve got the abilities I’ve got? People don’t understand I only need the right instrument to have them kneeling in front of a statue representing the great me. People think they’re better than me. People don’t know I let them be it.
    I like mocking human beings. They’re really funny, and they don’t even realize how stupid they are. But I wonder who’s to blame. I mean, they’re just some kind of beast, they just fulfill a great project.
    When they sent me to this world, they told me I had to be quiet. They didn’t allow me to interfere with the flow of life. My duty is to observe and refer to my superiors. This is kinda annoying.
    Sometimes I feel sorry for them, they don’t deserve their idiocy. They’ve never been given the possibility to show if they have any talent within their soul.
    I think it would be sad for any of them know that they’re zero. Everything they create, everything they discover, it’s just the will of something above them all.
    It isn’t fair, their existence is void. They’re inhabitants of vacuum, and they deceive themselves, and they’re deceived.
    It isn’t fair. And I can’t do anything, either!
    I’ve always been here, I learnt everything I had to learn, And even though I know how to fix their issues, I’m impuissant.
    It isn’t fair at all.

0 replies since 3/4/2011, 11:13   24 views